NEW Digitax HD Servo Series
Control Techniques' Digitax HD servo drive series offers minimum size and maximum performance in a compact design with unprecedented power density. Digitax HD servo drives incorporate the familiar features and options of the Unidrive M700 in a compact, flexible, highly dynamic servo drive series.
Digitax Servo Drives: Minimum size, maximum performance
The Digitax HD servo drive series extends the Unidrive M range with maximum servo performance in a minimum size package. Optimized for high-dynamic applications, Digitax HD provides the flexibility of both standalone and modular configurations. The drive offers full servo control plus open loop permanent magnet motor and induction motor control across four functionality levels: EtherCAT, MCi machine control, Ethernet and the flexible Base servo drive.
- Drive width of only 1.6 inches (40mm)
- Reduce cabinet height with UltraFlow™ technology which dissipates heat directly outside of the cabinet
- Install Digitax HD in a cabinet just 8 inches (200mm) deep
- 300% peak current performance pulse-duty overload
- Single AC input, 24v and communication links, and common DC bus
- DIN rail alignment, single cable technology and easy access pluggable connectors