S7 Automation Maintenance 1- SIMATIC S7 with STEP 7 v5
This 4½-day course is designed for maintainers and “first responders” to Siemens S7 automated control systems.
Automation Maintenance 1 is a new course designed using Performance-Based Learning strategy which adopts current Adult Learning and Development standards and practices. The result is a course with well-defined performance based learning objectives that emphasizes task-based assessments of student performance. To successfully complete each module in the course, a student must demonstrate his/her ability to perform a specific automation task demonstrating the application of automation knowledge and skills.
Maintenance technicians, electricians, supervisors and others, who need to develop active skills using their Siemens Hardware system, should attend this course to maximize line uptime.
Upon completion of this 4½-day course, the student shall be able to:
- Use a Siemens PG or laptop PC to communicate with an S7 PLC system
- Examine and complete wiring diagrams for S7300 I/O modules
- Using a Multimeter, wire check S7300 main station and ET200S remote PROFIBUS station I/O modules
- Replace S7 hardware modules, update the hardware configuration and download changes to the PLC
- Wire PROFIBUS DP and PROFINET (RJ45) connectors with corresponding cables
- Backup and restore an S7 project
- Complete an end-of-week comprehensive student project to reinforce and demonstrate learned skills
Schedule: April 30th- May 3rd, 2018
Location: Malvern, Pa
Schedule: Coming Soon
Let us know if you prefer another location or we can host one at your facility!
We welcome your feedback and ideas