Cognex Vision Workshop
Learn how to improve product quality and lower production costs! Bring your parts and discuss your application with one of our Vision Specialists at this FREE hands-on workshop.
Small, tough and very smart
A true revolution in machine vision and features powerful vision tools, faster image capture, the capability to power and control a range of external lighting and enough input/output capacity for virtually any inspection scenario—all in a compact, industrial IP67 package that makes the system ideal for more applications than ever before.
What the Workshop includes:
- Demonstration on new tools include OCRMax™ for optical character reading and verification applications
- Learn how to use the complete and proven In-Sight vision tool library
- Understand how to use EasyBuilder configuration software allows breakthrough development speed
- Use VisionView touch-screen interface panel enables visualization of multiple applications
3D Vision Inspections
3D sensors optimize product quality by providing three-dimensional inspection of your products. Compact and industrially designed for even the harshest factory environment, this displacement sensor also includes industry-leading Cognex machine vision software with powerful 2D and 3D toolsets.
EasyBuilder configuration software provides intuitive setup of even the most difficult applications. With no programming or spreadsheet needed, applications are deployed at breakthrough speed. EasyBuilder makes even the most powerful vision tools easy to use.
The VisionView 900 is a powerful, low-cost operator interface panel that provides password-protected user control to adjust vision tool parameters and regions of interest without requiring a PC on your factory floor. Nine-inch touch screen gives total control during run-time operation.
This workshop is for experienced users and those new to vision!
Training is FREE, Attendees may also take advantage of discounted Lab Kit hardware packages
(includes, training, hardware, lunch, course materials)
- In-Sight 2000 Lab Kit: - $1190 (A total value of $3645)
- Insight 2000 Lab Kit, including Insight 2000 Camera, five lenses, three ring lights, filters, cables and brackets.
- DataMan 262 Lab Kit - $990 (A total value of $3516)
- Dataman 262 Lab Kit includes Dataman Bar Code Reader includes 262x Reader with 2DMax with PowerGrid™, 1DMax with HOTBARS II, 1280 X 1024 Resolution, 16mm Liquid Lens and High Intensity Lights.
Schedule: February 7th, 2019
Location: Moorestown, NJ
Schedule: February 7th 2019
Location: Moorestown, NJ
For more information or to register for a Workshop, please contact: Marie Martin at 610-408-8000 x105 or via email email@example.com
Cognex Vision Workshop Registration1/2 Day - includes Lunch - No Charge !
Let us know if you prefer another location or we can host one at your facility!
We welcome your feedback and ideas