Universal Robots Technology Takeout
Giving Manufacturers an Automation Edge
Innovative robot arms from Universal Robots are flexible, light weight and user friendly 6 axis industrial robots.They are developed specially for small and medium enterprises, which has the need for flexible and effective automation that can provide them fast return of investments.
The robots are easy to move around your production area, plus they’re super easy to program using the simple user interface. They do not require sturdy bases due to their light weight structure and there is no requirements for safety fencing.
In 90 Minutes we will show you:
- How these adaptive robotic arms operate
- Hands-on demonstrations
- Programming and deploying a UR arm in just minutes
- Installations without safety requirements
- Application examples
- Return on investment calculations
Solutions to go. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- We respect your time: 90 minutes over lunchtime and you're back at work - with powerful new solutions in your pocket. Bring your application questions!
- Hands-on: learn by doing, with one-on-one help
- FREE optional extended sessions
- Custom workshops at your facility (call for information)
Schedule: December 5th, 2017
Location: (Cabelas) Hamburg, PA
For more information or to register for a Workshop, please contact: Marie Martin at 610-408-8000 x105 or via email email@example.com
Universal Robots giving manufacturers an automation edge
(11:30am - 1:00pm) includes Lunch
Let us know if you prefer another location or we can host one at your facility!
We welcome your feedback and ideas