Siemens Technology Center
Applied Controls, Inc. is the local mid-Atlantic authorized Siemens Technology Center. This requires a continuous significant investment in intellectual capital providing our clients with the latest in available demonstration hardware, software, training, hands on workshops & proof of concept testing by certified engineers and product specialists. We must also maintain a performance standard and have achieved Siemens’ highest “Elite” status. We are also rated as an ( HVP) High Value Partner repeatedly earning their Eagle Award for business excellence.
Some of the customer benefits delivered by Applied Controls as an Siemens Technology Center:
Comprehensive Service & Support
- From legacy to the latest; 5TI, 505, S5, S7. We’ve serviced the mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
- Entire Siemens line authorized; PLC’s, Safety, Process, Motion, Drives, RFID, Motor Control, Circuit Protection.
- 24/7 coverage, extensive inventory, All software, all versions, special programming tools and necessary skills.
- A committed team of highly trained & dedicated engineers with over 250 years of combined industry experience.
Training & Application Assistance
- Proof of concept and spec development.
- Evaluation Labs, significant equipment investment for consignment, test & demo.
- Training via regularly scheduled courses or application specific, customized, on site.
- Four Product Specialists supporting eight Sales Engineers all ready to support your Siemens investment.
Unique Workshop Programs & Learning Labs
- Very attractive offers combining “Take Away” product, meal and brief training at nearby locations. Numerous topics to choose from.
- Emphasis is on “Hands on” training for most effective training in minimal amount of time.
- Attendees return to their plant with product & the knowledge to put it to work.
- Designed to minimize your time away from the job; usually 90 minutes offered over lunch.