Enterprise-Wide Control and Connectivity
Seamless integration means the factory communicates both horizontally and vertically: plant-wide, and from field level to the boardroom. Open standards free you to select the components that are right for your application and be assured of compatibility.
Linked via internationally-recognized standard interfaces and protocols, every part of the factory contributes to and draws from a comprehensive database. Updated in real time, the system provides accurate information enabling you to maximize productivity, prolong component life and schedule downtime.
We Can Help You:
. . . establish a unified engineering platform
- forge unity from diversity, with the flexibility to integrate different technologies
- enjoy decisive control with open communication networks
. . . reduce costs throughout your company
- cut hardware, software and engineering costs through open connectivity and smarter, more efficient solutions
- cut maintenance, training and service costs by simplifying control schemes and doing more with less
- dramatically reduce life cycle costs at every step of the way
. . . get to market faster leveraging our resources
- shorten development cycles and time to market
- adapt to changing market demand faster and with minimum new investment
- enjoy the convenience, interoperability and cost savings of PC-based technology
. . . prosper amid constant change
- chart a migration path that integrates your current equipment with future technological innovations
- protect your automation investment for the long term
- be confident of local support with international reach
- rely on a company that delivers outstanding customer service
Since 1969, manufacturing and process engineers have looked to us for engineering solutions that give them a vital competitive advantage. Even more important, they’ve counted on us for reliable support, before and after the sale, to make sure their solutions work as promised.
And we’ve helped them take advantage of evolving technology by sponsoring technical training that makes sense of rapid-fire innovation in industry.
Come visit Applied Controls. See, touch, test and experiment with the newest ideas in factory automation, before others even read about them.
Call us at 610-408-8000, tell us your manufacturing goals, and let’s make them happen. At Applied Controls, we engineer successful relationships!