Applied Controls, Inc. is a full service authorized distributor and Automation Technology Center providing factory automation & control products in the Mid-Atlantic region of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Northern Virgina. Applied Controls maintains offices in York and Malvern, Pennsylvania and Camden, New Jersey, and Columbia, MD.
Our staff of sales, application & product specialist engineers offers expertise in programmable logic controllers, industrial & process control, Scada, HMI operator interface, industrial wireless & networks, motion & position control, robotics, variable speed drives, machine vision inspection and identification, safety, measurement and sensor applications.
Packaged solutions, customized deliverables, on-site services are our specialties. Our Automation Technology Centers provide advanced training, hands-on workshops, “learning labs”, technical seminars, application specific demonstrations and proof of concept testing.
"Sensor to Net solutions" is the phrase that best describes our approach to machine or process control. We provide the experience and knowledge to successfully complete the project from applying the field sensor to insuring the resultant data is properly reported thru the corporate network.
Applied Controls was incorporated in 1969 as a manufacturer's stocking representative and distributor offering technical products for the industrial controls marketplace.
Our business has prospered due to adherence to our primary goals:
To provide technologically advanced automation solutions and to demonstrate an unwavering "care-about" approach to customer service.
Our Strategic Mission as a High Technology Distributor:
Using our experience and expertise to research and acquire product lines that offer unique or innovative advantages for our customers that along with our value added services lead to performance improvement, provide a competitive edge and create cost savings.
Simply stated, to be the best high technology distributor in the Mid-Atlantic. Best service, best solutions, best products, best people, best value.
OUR CORPORATE MISSION…
Today's marketplace and our customers' needs constantly reaffirm these guiding ideals, and provide opportunities for continued growth. We embrace these challenges with a passionate desire to live up to our Corporate Mission…
- Strive continuously to enhance our ability to deliver well-conceived solutions, which enable our customers to improve their productivity and competitiveness, as well as the quality of their products.
- Achieve an outstanding level of customer service and satisfaction through a dedication to total quality and effective communications.
- Represent our manufacturers' products in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland trading area with integrity and commitment.
- Build a dynamic team of enthusiastic and principled people committed to the achievement of individual and corporate goals.
- Foster an environment which supports and encourages growth, both corporate and personal. Encourage innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our customers, our employees and our suppliers.
- Individual dignity and the right to fair and non-discriminatory treatment.
- Honesty, integrity and the courage to demonstrate them.
- Quality culture and continuous improvement as a way of life.
- Creativity, vision and the power of imagination.
OUR QUALITY CREED…
“We shall strive for excellence in all endeavors. We shall set our goals to achieve total customer satisfaction to deliver defect free premium value products on time, with service second to none.”
The entire staff of Applied Controls, Inc.